Memories.....

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Play Hard, Play Clean

Hello Everyone
I just wanted to give my personnal thanks to everybody. I am so thankful for all of you. You guys have helped me through hard times in my life that no one even knew about .

Seniors, thanks for the laughs, the rides, and most important the memories.
I will miss you guys and all that you have done for this drumline. Jake Hanson, I would personnally like to thank you for all of the hard behind-the-scenes work that you have put into making this drumline a success. Tom, you are our huge, bearded, hillarious woman, and no one will ever replace you. Kyle, thanks for being everyone's friend, and whipping those basses into shape. Thank you Andy for coming out of nowhere and cleaning us dirty little kids up. Thank you Dan for crafting an amazing pit, and being a pal to us all.

Next year will be great guys. Our drumline will be one of the best in the state, because we have proven ourselves in two states already. Just keep drumming, be ready for auditions, and give everyone that is leaving a big hug. I love all of you guys, and I will miss the seniors and dan when when they leave. Again, thank you, and hats off to a new start.

Alex

No comments: